Hi, I’m Christina.
Welcome to my little corner online.
I’ve been writing humor for about nine years and have been an equal opportunity dessert lover for longer. I enjoy writing about things from a not-so-serious-perspective to make the heavy parts of life seem a little less heavy.
I spent a better part of my life being a nominal Catholic—which is a super nice way of saying, “pssst, she’s lukewarm.” It wasn’t until two years ago that I was launched into my faith being led by my late grandmother who is still able to reach through the time continuum every time I’m at the grocery store, to remind me to buy straws because I never had any in my house when she visited. I currently have six bags in my pantry.
Better late than never, I suppose.
On the faith part.
And the straws.
Other things you probably don’t need to know about me:
- I have a serious love/hate relationship with the show Paranormal Witness.
- My favorite pair of running shoes are a retired pair of purple Saucony’s.
- There are few things I love more than rainy days.
- I don’t like being in any body of water that is not a bathtub or a swimming pool.
- I’m a prediabetic who loves carbs; I fluctuate my A1c levels like the ever-changing relationship status of Taylor Swift.
- I’m most annoyed by matching single socks and watching anything on TV that David Caruso is in.
I live with my three adorable and noisy kids, husband, and two cats—one of which resides permanently under my bed. So, we really only have one participating family pet.
When I’m not writing, I’m running, reading, folding forever-piles of laundry, and probably burning dinner.
Also, I don’t like pancakes (you can read about that here).